Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Deadly Keystrokes

 
Have you ever had a time where you looked back over your life and said how did I get here but  like the Prodigal Son you looked around and  came to yourself? 
 
The situation was so dysfunctional (toxic) that at times it seemed like the worst kind of nightmare that I could not wake up from.  In times past I could always bury the pain and go on but something was different this time and I was forced to face my worst fears.  I crawled through the wilderness of loss and  loneliness and hit every trap set for me. I had only one question on my mind WHY?
 
So today bruised, hurting, fighting to get my life back,  and surrounded by people but feeling all alone I begin to tell you my story of how I responded to a message that should have been deleted and the Deadly Keystrokes of my response altered my life forever.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment