Sunday, August 31, 2014

Conversations from the Car

I find myself asking the same questions over and over why do I feel the way I do.  How come I can't seem to get out of this dark place? I know the truth, I see the truth, so why do I still feel the pain. I should be relieved that it's over, or is it at least in my heart and mind. 

I have filled my time with work and my schedule with activities to keep me going but no matter what I do I can't stop thinking about the last 8 months. 

On our way home tonight I was talking with my friend she said "It's like you were told and believed you had someone who loved and cared for you, and then it was ripped away".  She said but I see you in a dark room and it appears you have everything you want and it's beautiful, your happy and then the blinds are lifted and the light shines in and what you thought was beautiful is not what it seemed.


So I keep asking "What do you do when right goes wrong?"



No comments:

Post a Comment